WARNING: the foods we cook for Abby are safe for her, but not necessarily for everyone. Please confirm any ingredients are safe for you before using in your diet. Food Allergies can kill and the best policy is complete avoidance. Read this post for more info.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Mito Moms

I just do not know how I would have made it through this week without the Mito Moms-

Of course, we would have made it through, but I would be completely lost and in panic mode. With their shared wisdom,advice and sharing of experiences I am able to process this new GI stuff much faster. I also am far more grounded then in the past when something new popped up.


Not that Drs. don't know what they are talking about, but sometimes they don't quite understand what a Mito Mom needs to hear.


To all you Mito Moms- Hugs and my deepest gratitude that you share so freely with me and Abby.


I think we have been spending too much time worrying. We have been missing out on opportunities to live. The bubblewrap theory works for a few months, but cabin fever has set in and time to take some risks.


While I have been tracking, analyzing,charting, protecting, we stopped taking care of having fun, learning, adventure. We all need a little bit of everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Abby Mito. Powered by film izle film izle favoriblog blogger themes izle harbilog jigolo