WARNING: the foods we cook for Abby are safe for her, but not necessarily for everyone. Please confirm any ingredients are safe for you before using in your diet. Food Allergies can kill and the best policy is complete avoidance. Read this post for more info.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Impressed.

I gotta say, I get more and more impressed with the GI we picked for Abby. First thing Monday morning the staff from the office that does the scope was calling to check up on her and make sure everything was fine. I don't think that has ever happened for Abby or me for that matter. I cheerfully was able to tell them that Abby and I were so impressed with the quality of care she had received, and that out of all the procedures Abby has had over the years, they made this the easiest!

Then, an hour or so later the Nurse from the GI's office called to schedule a follow appt for next week- I was in a little shock to be honest. For the past couple years we spend a great deal of time calling nurses and forcing good communication. IT was incredibly refreshing that they took the upper hand and we now feel downright spoiled by their office. Doesn't take much to make this stinky cheese kind of family quit with the whining and complaining- comunicate and try your best- and you are on my golden list!


Abby's stomach pain is slowly settling down. Though she needed pain meds again last night. I suspect because she ate solids. I made a poached tilapia fillet on rice with only a bit of salt for her- no fats or other seasoning. I guess it will take a couple more days to get her stomach back on track. Thankfully, she is not getting that instant full feeling within 2 bites of food, unfortunately she is stuck with waves and spasms of pain..but since they are lessening, I am not going to worry too much.


We are all betting that nothing will biopsy- but even then, at least we ruled out a whole bunch of stuff which will be helpful.

Another discovery- if you empty a capsule of Zegrid OTC onto a spoon of coconut yogurt- the end result on the tongue is like a yucky flavor of pop rocks!! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Abby Mito. Powered by film izle film izle favoriblog blogger themes izle harbilog jigolo