WARNING: the foods we cook for Abby are safe for her, but not necessarily for everyone. Please confirm any ingredients are safe for you before using in your diet. Food Allergies can kill and the best policy is complete avoidance. Read this post for more info.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012




After a few hours of hard work last night, Abby and I are nearing the end of project elimination in her room.

When she was little and under the care of a strict Allergist, he beat it into my head that all things start in the bedroom. Makes sense since we spend a lot of time in there!


We have stripped, boxed, de-cluttered.. removed furniture.all stuffed critters,books,throw blankets have been banished!. I gotta say, my dust mite allergic nose noted a HUGE difference..


This of course, has left piles in the middle of my front room that I am going to have sort and pack up or toss accordingly.

The best part of this process is that both Abby and I feel like we have something to do to try to help her feel better.

We have a few more drawers to clear, and an order to make of some low allergen, easy wash bedding, new mattress,allergen covers and some sealed plastic storage bins and a new Hepa filter and her space will be in order.

This morning my allergies are flared, but Abby's is clear! :-)


WebMD has a basic no nonsense list of items to focus on when trying to eliminate allergies in your child's room. A great place to start!

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Good job! I am sorry you were feeling bad this morning but great to hear Abby was feeling clear.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Abby Mito. Powered by film izle film izle favoriblog blogger themes izle harbilog jigolo