WARNING: the foods we cook for Abby are safe for her, but not necessarily for everyone. Please confirm any ingredients are safe for you before using in your diet. Food Allergies can kill and the best policy is complete avoidance. Read this post for more info.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy 17th Birthday Abby!






At around 11am today Abby will be 17. For some reason 17 just seems more important then 16 or 18 to us! :-)


The stars have aligned, besides a couple short episodes of extreme GI pain she has felt pretty good this week. A very nice treat !

Nothing too special besides letting her rule the roost today. If she is up to it a trip to the movies. She picks the menu for dinner.


I will always remember the day I had Abby like it was just yesterday. After having a preemie, and then losing our second, I wanted a "normal" birthday- I wanted it quiet and just 1 dr and just 1 nurse instead of a room full. Of course Abby went 2 1/2 weeks overdue so I had to be induced- the Dr. really thought she was approaching 10-11 pounds- I was in horror! After a 3pd and 5 pound baby- no way!

Induced at 9am, read magazines till it was time to push. 2 pushes and my 9 pound beauty was there! What a terrific day that was...


Happy Birthday Abby!


1 comments:

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday Abby! I hope that you guys have a wonderful day!
I hope the pain continues to stay away.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Abby Mito. Powered by film izle film izle favoriblog blogger themes izle harbilog jigolo