WARNING: the foods we cook for Abby are safe for her, but not necessarily for everyone. Please confirm any ingredients are safe for you before using in your diet. Food Allergies can kill and the best policy is complete avoidance. Read this post for more info.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!





Easter is a day that is full of candy and cute stuffed critters, and a family day.


Abby is still doing pretty good! Her GI pain continues to stay mild, and she has been able to expand her menu- We truly feel like celebrating. Her proteinuria has been down to 1+ and trace all week as well- best in MONTHS!


I would LOVE to think it is our efforts to go chemical free,corn free,soy free, MSG free..etc- but, in the back of my head I know we have had plenty of random weeks of major improvements in the past,none due to our efforts. I don't want to be disappointed again when despite our good habits she may crash again.


However, I am just going to enjoy seeing her face clear of pain. Seeing her enjoy eating. She even has a cold and some new funky rash and still she says she feels better then she has in weeks.

In the past when we have seen these improvements, I have been filled with an almost unbearable sense of excitement- thinking this saga is finally over- now, I am learning to appreciate the quiet periods of the saga, but know odds are, the journey continues...


Still, my heart races every time we see these vast improvements.. but I am learning to sit back and enjoy and not think too hard about what may or may not come tomorrow.

So for today my windmill's look like corn and soy- who knows what they will look like tomorrow?

Enjoy your families today. Rejoice in your faith.


Happy Easter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Abby Mito. Powered by film izle film izle favoriblog blogger themes izle harbilog jigolo