WARNING: the foods we cook for Abby are safe for her, but not necessarily for everyone. Please confirm any ingredients are safe for you before using in your diet. Food Allergies can kill and the best policy is complete avoidance. Read this post for more info.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A picture(or graph?) is worth a 1000 words-








Someone on one of my boards posted the above graph and it just clicked to see a visual. Which got me digging to see what other visual cues I could find to help me get a better understanding of what we are eating.










Where is Mitochondrial Disease Hot?( Not sure whether this indicated numbers of identified patients, or where there was the most medical awareness?) But it was another one of those "A picture is worth a thousand words" images.

So the last image doesn't really fit with my "nutrition" pictural! LOL But, it was interesting and I thought, What the heck?

Abby's rash is 98 percent gone. She seems to have a few good hours a day, and then the rest are iffy. Not sure what the trigger is, but we will figure it out- we always do. Still, such a terrific improvement since removing corn and Miralax- No complaints, just more detective work.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Wow.. I wish I had a picture to respond to what I am thinking.. wow...

babyfoodsteps said...

Love the new look of the blog and the pictures and graphs.... truly worth 1000 words!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Abby Mito. Powered by film izle film izle favoriblog blogger themes izle harbilog jigolo