WARNING: the foods we cook for Abby are safe for her, but not necessarily for everyone. Please confirm any ingredients are safe for you before using in your diet. Food Allergies can kill and the best policy is complete avoidance. Read this post for more info.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Cruising along...





Sitting here thinking of the zillion things I could,should, want to post, but am just too contented and lazy this morning.

Abby has has a pretty good few days, I feel like I am conquering foods at a good pace and Sara and Derek are in a good place.

I had to kind of sit back and grin when I was trying to diagnose this unfamiliar feeling I was having last night- it is called satisfied. I don't think my family often takes the time to just relax and enjoy life's ride very often. We are always forecasting what comes next. I ticked off in my head all the good things that have been accomplished this week and the list is unusually long! :-) From getting the brakes done to figuring out how to program garage door keypads and remotes to even pruning wildly vicious hedge roses(my hands and arms look like I have been wrestling feral cats!)- it all got done-we can all do whatever we want knowing much got done.

This week I did try millet with Abby- just a bit, I worry since she has airborne allergies to many grasses that this could be cross reactive with her, but the bit that she tried sat fine and did not get caught up.(Millet isn't as good as quinoa and should be eaten with protein,will post next week) Next week we try the Hemp. The house is packed with safe foods and the freezer full of safe snacks,meals for her.


For today I am just going to let go all the lists in my head of vitamins,supplements, organics,clean,nutritional values, letting it all go!


If it rains I have a zillion honey do's around here to tackle with Derek. If the sun is out we can play in the yard.

If the stars align and we do something together great, if not great too! :-)

Satisfied feels just right today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Abby Mito. Powered by film izle film izle favoriblog blogger themes izle harbilog jigolo