WARNING: the foods we cook for Abby are safe for her, but not necessarily for everyone. Please confirm any ingredients are safe for you before using in your diet. Food Allergies can kill and the best policy is complete avoidance. Read this post for more info.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

One of My Favorite Sites-





Is the Gluten- Free Dr.


Last year when we started Project Elimination two of my biggest obstacles were learning how to go Gluten- Free and going Corn-free.

Hands down, going corn-free is still the number 1 hardest thing I have ever undertaken, but going gluten-free comes in a tight second.

One of the first sites I really took note of was Dr. Jean Layton's site; The Gluten-Free Dr.

Not only practical advice and loads of terrific and easy to read information, but she has such a level of optimism and joy. Each time I feel as though we are drowning in trying to figure out our new world of changing our perspectives on food I crawl over to her site and after a few minutes feel completely energized to continue forward with enthusiasm.


From summer camps to recipes she makes living gluten- free more of a joy then a burden.

I admit, some of my favorite recipes have been inspired by her.


What I really love is that through her blog I have learned how being gluten-free can be an opportunity to see our food differently. An opportunity to learn about our food and appreciate that food is medicine.



If you are gluten-free or need to become gluten-free, I cannot recommend enough that you should start your journey by reading Dr. Layton's site.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Abby Mito. Powered by film izle film izle favoriblog blogger themes izle harbilog jigolo