WARNING: the foods we cook for Abby are safe for her, but not necessarily for everyone. Please confirm any ingredients are safe for you before using in your diet. Food Allergies can kill and the best policy is complete avoidance. Read this post for more info.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

March on GMO's!!!!

March against Monsanto-


Starts around 1pm at the intersection of Westheimer and Post Oak.


Wear red and bring your own signs.


64 Countries in the World have either banned GMO's completely, or require very strict labeling.


Despite what Monsanto or our Government has claimed, there is research that Gmo's in our food(just gmo corn is in 8 out of 10 products from food to soap) could cause dire consequences. After finding Abby is allergic to the three most prevalent GMo's- Corn,soy and beets- I would be an idiot for not at least wondering what this junk is doing to our bodies.

We have absolute research that Roundup is toxic to mitochondria. They tweaked the corn, soy and beets(and other crops) so they can basically submerse these crops in roundup and the crops won't be killed. Guess what those plants are going to be absorbing out of the soil? Roundup. Unavoidable.





Marching and protests are "not" my thing ever. Now and then you must walk the talk however. But, what is my thing is knowing what is in my food, and the food I feed my family. I do not want to realize 5,10, 20 years from now as I sit at their bedside or lay in my own bed, dying from cancer or other disease, that simply avoiding GMO foods could have prevented a premature death, or a disease.



I am not known for tolerating the heat and humidity,(yikes 1 pm it is going to be a sauna)but I do plan to find a place to park so I can at least add to the congestion.

Maybe you have had an errand in the area of Houston that you have avoided? Today would be a great day to make the drive.

If you care about what your family is being fed with approval from your government, you should be there too!

Let us all work together to make America number 65 on the list to do the right thing and protect it's citizens!

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Wish I could be there! I hope it doesn't get rained out. It is raining very bad here.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Abby Mito. Powered by film izle film izle favoriblog blogger themes izle harbilog jigolo