WARNING: the foods we cook for Abby are safe for her, but not necessarily for everyone. Please confirm any ingredients are safe for you before using in your diet. Food Allergies can kill and the best policy is complete avoidance. Read this post for more info.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Cookbook-Team Lissy Loo

A family that is on a few of my various support groups has taken the time to put together a cookbook. They collected recipes from many in the Mito Community.(I missed that part!)


I admit, I just cannot resist a cute kid- and when they asked if I would like to buy one? How could I not?


Team Lissy Loo- We all wish you the very best!




Kelly Curley
kcsmea@aol.com
Each cookbook is $10.00 plus 5.60 shipping and handling.



I thought 10.00 for a cookbook full of recipes given in support and friendship was a very fair price.


Cannot wait to see the recipes of what other folks eat, though kind of betting I won't find yuca,nofu or tamarind! LOL This very much reminds of all the great church ladies cookbooks I have collected. Same idea, they would collect their best recipes and make a cookbook and sell the cookbooks for fundraising. I have a few vintage books that have provided some of my very favorite recipes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Abby Mito. Powered by film izle film izle favoriblog blogger themes izle harbilog jigolo