WARNING: the foods we cook for Abby are safe for her, but not necessarily for everyone. Please confirm any ingredients are safe for you before using in your diet. Food Allergies can kill and the best policy is complete avoidance. Read this post for more info.

Friday, November 8, 2013

CheeseSlave: Reversing Food Allergies

Remember that saying, "Don't Judge a Book by it's Cover?" This is an exception for me, I am judging this book by it's cover.



Misleading

Snake oil

Irresponsible

Danger

Publicity stunt

infamous

Are all words that come to mind when I just read the cover. This is my opinion about this book cover,and I just see this as a huge step backwards in allergy awareness. I won't read it despite the chance it might have some good tips.

Her intro includes this;" 99 percent of Food Allergies can be reversed" A very slippery and potentially dangerous slope.

I love self help books as much as the next, but always check with your Dr before taking advice from a book.


This is one area that I cannot stress enough, Food Allergies are Dangerous! When it comes to food allergies, absolute avoidance is the only safe way to handle them. If this book appeals to you? Please talk to your Allergist for sound medical advice.

I wonder if The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology has reviewed this book?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Abby Mito. Powered by film izle film izle favoriblog blogger themes izle harbilog jigolo