WARNING: the foods we cook for Abby are safe for her, but not necessarily for everyone. Please confirm any ingredients are safe for you before using in your diet. Food Allergies can kill and the best policy is complete avoidance. Read this post for more info.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Mito or Mast Cell Activation Syndrome? Same symptoms, Different Disease?



Considering that less then 25 percent of Mito Patients have a known genetic cause for their mito disease, I cannot help but wonder how many of the other 75 percent could have Mast Cell Activation Syndrome? MCAS has a much better prognosis and a patient might regain their previous quality of life with proper diagnostics and care.

Really uncanny how the symptoms for Mast Cell Activation are the same symptoms that send patients to the Mitochondrial Disease Specialist.




This chart was found at : Fight Mast Cell Disease: Lecture Tour 2015

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Abby Mito. Powered by film izle film izle favoriblog blogger themes izle harbilog jigolo