WARNING: the foods we cook for Abby are safe for her, but not necessarily for everyone. Please confirm any ingredients are safe for you before using in your diet. Food Allergies can kill and the best policy is complete avoidance. Read this post for more info.

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Bunny Tail Cupcakes: gluten free, corn free, dairy free, soy free, nut free, color and chemical free....




I saw these on pinterest last year and swore I would make a clean and safe version for Abby. Considering my lack of artistic ability, we were pretty pleased how these turned out. Which means, the average person could make them far prettier then mine.


I used The Sasha Cake recipe for the cupcakes, just reduced the time to 18-20 minutes.


I made a quick icing (palm shortening, corn-free powdered sugar, homemade vanilla extra, dash of pink himalayan salt,homemade coconut milk) to top the cupcakes and I promptly dipped them in Tropical Traditions shredded coconut.


I used my recipe minus the granulated sugar in the recipe for The Cookie Filling that make all Cookies Wonderful to shape the bunny tails and feet. I rolled the bunny tails in the shredded coconut before placing on the cupcake.


Lastly, I mixed some hibiscus flower powder with hot water, and corn-free powdered sugar(homemade is safest)to make the pink for decorating the feet. (raspberries,cherries,strawberries can all provide a nice bit of red juice to color icing) I used the smallest tip I had for an icing bag.


Overall, I have to say this one was easy. A little time consuming but definitely glad we did it this year!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Abby Mito. Powered by film izle film izle favoriblog blogger themes izle harbilog jigolo