WARNING: the foods we cook for Abby are safe for her, but not necessarily for everyone. Please confirm any ingredients are safe for you before using in your diet. Food Allergies can kill and the best policy is complete avoidance. Read this post for more info.

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Cooking For Abby on Amazon.

Cooking For Abby: Corn-free and GMO-free Recipes: Also Contains Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Beef-free, Pork-free, and Lower Histamine Recipes



After a couple of years of having to search my blog for the right recipe by myself or any of us in the house, we decided we needed to put our "basics" into a cookbook. After the effort that I put into creating each recipe, a 3 ring notebook just did not seem like the right thing to do. Amazon has a program called Create Space that we "thought" would make it an easy process for us.

The blog has been more of a journal for me as we have taken this journey. So, it made it difficult to get through all my rambling and down to the recipe. Having just the recipes in a book makes it tons easier to access for us. Our copy on the counter has already been used a few times! :-)



All of the recipes in the cookbook are FREE here on Abby Mito or on my Corn-free cooking page on facebook. So, you don't need to buy a book! But I know a number of friends and visitors have asked so wanted to share where to get a copy if you want one.


The price turned out steep. We wanted a picture with each recipe because a cookbook without pictures isn't a cookbook! Which made the price go much higher then we wanted.


While Sara and Abby did what they could to remove as much of my poor grammar as possible, no promises that you won't find a run on here and there! But, we did remove the chatter and stuck to the recipes.


I knew it wasn't going to be an easy project, but it turned out to be more challenging then we thought. We struggled with the formatting, and then many of my pictures(from either my tremor or old camera without the right resolution) had to be retaken.. I give credit to all the editor's and book publishers out there!




Cooking For Abby


2 comments:

Kat said...

Thank you for making your recipes available in a cookbook form. Since I had received a gift card for my birthday for Amazon I just ordered your cookbook. Thank you for all the info you share with everyone.

Diane said...

Ah! Hope you enjoy it. If you have any questions about any of the recipes I am glad to help anyway I can just let me know!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Abby Mito. Powered by film izle film izle favoriblog blogger themes izle harbilog jigolo